Only $ 32pp
Please be advised that as a result of public health measures in New York, we are currently not taking bookings for this tour. Please ensure you are opted into our emails and we will keep you updated. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Explore this once historic immigrant neighborhood (known as wicked New York) on a guided tour. Listen to stories about murder and mayhem as you walk the same streets were the gangsters gathered and crime flourished.
- Come see and walk the notorious streets of the East Village and Lower East Side on a guided tour
- Spend two-hours and thirty-minutes discovering places that were home to crime, prostitution, murders, grave robberies and more
- Hear stories of this once densely populated area where Jewish and Italian gangsters once met
- Visit the cemetery which is the site of one of the most sensational and ghoulish crimes ever committed
- Visit Tompkins Square park where a tragic boat fire changed the face of this neighborhood
- Tour avalible from April 2020 onwards
Food, drinks and gratuities are not included in tour.