An intimate Premium Experience
This intimate Premium Experience takes groups of up to seven guests at a time on a 90-minute guided tour throughout the Empire State Building, making special stops in areas such as:
- The beautifully restored Art Deco lobby
- The Celebrity Walk, featuring famous celebrities and dignitaries who have visited the iconic building
- The Sustainability Exhibit, showcasing the state-of-the-art technology and processes that went into the building’s remarkable sustainability overhaul
- The Dare to Dream Exhibit, detailing the historic construction of the building
- The 86th-floor open-air Observatory
- And the grand finale of the 102nd-floor Observatory, which provides unparalleled 360-degree views of New York City and beyond.
Observatory Ambassadors are able to customize each tour to the participant’s interests, allowing you to explore new areas, learn facts and trivia not covered in a standard visit, and focus on those areas of the experience that are most important to you.
You will also enjoy VIP priority express access throughout the tour and receive a commemorative souvenir photograph at the conclusion.