Eugene O'Neill Theatre
230 W 49th Street, New York [Map]
Run Time: 2 hours, 30 minutes
WINNER OF 9 TONY AWARDS® INCLUDING BEST MUSICAL!
From Trey Parker and Matt Stone, the creators of South Park, and Bobby Lopez, co-creator of Avenue Q, comes a new Broadway musical that Ben Brantley of The New York Times calls "the best musical of this century. The kind of newborn, old-fashioned, pleasure-giving musical that our grandparents told us left them walking on air. Heaven on Broadway." Entertainment Weekly says THE BOOK OF MORMON is "the funniest musical of all time," and Jon Stewart of The Daily Show declares it's "a crowning achievement, so good it makes me angry."
Don't miss "the monster hit Broadway's been desperate for"(New York Post) and get your tickets now for THE BOOK OF MORMON.
Parental advisory: explicit language.
How to collect your Theatre tickets
Your tickets will be held for you at the theatre box office. You will be emailed a ticket voucher after completing the purchase, that you must be present to the box office prior to entry to the theatre.
Customers should arrive at least one hour prior to the performance. Late seating is entirely at the theatre management's discretion. Please don't be late! You don't want to miss anything!
Some other things to remember:
- Please turn off all cell phones prior to the start of the show. It's not just courteous to other patrons: it's the law in New York.
- Everyone entering the theatre must have a ticket.
- Most Broadway theatres do not allow children under the age of 4 years to attend the performance.
- Also some shows may not be suitable for children under 12. Please check with us if you are not certain.
- Attending a Broadway show is an experience most people remember for the rest of their life.
Enjoy the show!