Gerald Schoenfeld Theatre
236 West 45th Street, New York [Map]
Run Time: 1 hour, 40 minutes no intermission
Broadway’s Come From Away is a Best Musical winner all across North America!
This New York Times Critics’ Pick takes you into the heart of the remarkable true story of 7,000 stranded passengers and the small town in Newfoundland that welcomed them. Cultures clashed and nerves ran high, but uneasiness turned into trust, music soared into the night, and gratitude grew into enduring friendships.
Don’t miss this breathtaking new musical written by Tony® nominees Irene Sankoff and David Hein, and helmed by Tony-winning Best Director, Christopher Ashley. Newsweek cheers, “It takes you to a place you never want to leave!”On 9/11, the world stopped. On 9/12, their stories moved us all.
“Exuberant! A reminder of who we are all meant to be.” – The Washington Post
“A celebration of the best of humankind.” – The Daily Beast
“You can sense the connections with the show being felt in the theatre, row by row.” – Variety
How to collect your Theatre tickets
Your tickets will be held for you at the theatre box office. You will be emailed a ticket voucher after completing the purchase, that you must be present to the box office prior to entry to the theatre.
Customers should arrive at least one hour prior to the performance. Late seating is entirely at the theatre management's discretion. Please don't be late! You don't want to miss anything!
Some other things to remember:
- Please turn off all cell phones prior to the start of the show. It's not just courteous to other patrons: it's the law in New York.
- Everyone entering the theatre must have a ticket.
- Most Broadway theatres do not allow children under the age of 4 years to attend the performance.
- Also some shows may not be suitable for children under 12. Please check with us if you are not certain.
- Attending a Broadway show is an experience most people remember for the rest of their life.
Enjoy the show!