242 WEST 45th Street, New York [Map]
Run Time: 2 hours, 45 minutes
Company, Stephen Sondheim and George Furth’s groundbreaking musical comedy, starring Tony and Grammy Award® winner Katrina Lenk and Two-time Tony Award and two-time Grammy Award winner Patti LuPone (in the role that won her the Olivier) returns to Broadway.
It’s Bobbie’s 35th birthday party, and all her friends keep asking why isn’t she married? Why can’t she find the right man? Isn’t it time she settle down and start a family? But Bobbie isn’t ready to commit. All her friends’ poking and prodding really could drive a person crazy!
The vision of two-time Tony Award-winning director Marianne Elliott (War Horse, The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Nighttime, Angels in America), this production of Company sheds revelatory light onto classic songs such as the acerbic “The Ladies Who Lunch” and the iconic “Being Alive.” Being married in 21st-Century New York has never been this fun. Let’s all drink to that!
How to collect your Theatre tickets
Your tickets will be held for you at the theatre box office. You will be emailed a ticket voucher after completing the purchase, that you must be present to the box office prior to entry to the theatre.
Customers should arrive at least one hour prior to the performance. Late seating is entirely at the theatre management's discretion. Please don't be late! You don't want to miss anything!
Some other things to remember:
- Please turn off all cell phones prior to the start of the show. It's not just courteous to other patrons: it's the law in New York.
- Everyone entering the theatre must have a ticket.
- Most Broadway theatres do not allow children under the age of 4 years to attend the performance.
- Also some shows may not be suitable for children under 12. Please check with us if you are not certain.
- Attending a Broadway show is an experience most people remember for the rest of their life.
Enjoy the show!