220 West 48th Street, New York [Map]
Run Time: 2 hours, 15 minutes
Diana is the electrifying new musical about a woman who chose to be fearless, and as a result became timeless. She rocked the monarchy and changed the world. When Lady Diana Spencer married Prince Charles, she instantly became a cultural phenomenon. Leading fiercely with her heart, Princess Diana stood up for her family, her country and herself. She defied expectations, she rocked the royals and she created a legacy that will endure forever. Written by Joe DiPietro and David Bryan (Tony Award®-winning Best Musical Memphis), directed by Tony winner Christopher Ashley (Come From Away) with choreography by Tony nominee Kelly Devine (Rock of Ages) and music supervision and arrangements by Ian Eisendrath (Come From Away), this sensational production brings the legend of Princess Di to thrilling new life onstage.
How to collect your Theatre tickets
Your tickets will be held for you at the theatre box office. You will be emailed a ticket voucher after completing the purchase, that you must be present to the box office prior to entry to the theatre.
Customers should arrive at least one hour prior to the performance. Late seating is entirely at the theatre management's discretion. Please don't be late! You don't want to miss anything!
Some other things to remember:
- Please turn off all cell phones prior to the start of the show. It's not just courteous to other patrons: it's the law in New York.
- Everyone entering the theatre must have a ticket.
- Most Broadway theatres do not allow children under the age of 4 years to attend the performance.
- Also some shows may not be suitable for children under 12. Please check with us if you are not certain.
- Attending a Broadway show is an experience most people remember for the rest of their life.
Enjoy the show!