St. James Theatre
246 West 44th Street, New York [Map]
Run Time: 2 hours and 30 minutes with one intermission.
You’re invited to discover that love is a force of nature… at Disney’s new musical, Frozen.
Frozen comes to life on Broadway in an all-new production created for the stage by an award-winning team. Featuring twice as many songs as the original film, the show’s expanded score is written by Academy Award® winner Kristen Anderson-Lopez and Tony Award® and Oscar winner Robert Lopez, and the book is by Oscar winner Jennifer Lee. The sound design is by Tony nominee Peter Hylenski, with video design by Tony winner Finn Ross. The scenic and costume designs are by Tony winner Christopher Oram, the lighting design is by Tony winner Natasha Katz, music supervision and arrangements are by Tony winner Stephen Oremus, and the choreography is by Tony winner Rob Ashford. The production is directed by Tony Award winner Michael Grandage.
This is the timeless tale of two sisters, pulled apart by a mysterious secret. As one young woman struggles to find her voice and harness her powers within the other embarks on an epic adventure to bring her family together once and for all. Both are searching for love. They just don’t know where to find it.
Playing 8 times a week at Broadway’s legendary St. James Theatre.
How to collect your Theatre tickets
Your tickets will be held for you at the theatre box office. You will be emailed a ticket voucher after completing the purchase, that you must be present to the box office prior to entry to the theatre.
Customers should arrive at least one hour prior to the performance. Late seating is entirely at the theatre management's discretion. Please don't be late! You don't want to miss anything!
Some other things to remember:
- Please turn off all cell phones prior to the start of the show. It's not just courteous to other patrons: it's the law in New York.
- Everyone entering the theatre must have a ticket.
- Most Broadway theatres do not allow children under the age of 4 years to attend the performance.
- Also some shows may not be suitable for children under 12. Please check with us if you are not certain.
- Attending a Broadway show is an experience most people remember for the rest of their life.
Enjoy the show!