New World Stages / Stage 4
340 West 50th Street, New York [Map]
Run Time: 2 hours
The time is right to see The Play That Goes Wrong, Broadway’s funniest and longest-running play! Welcome to opening night of The Murder at Haversham Manor where things are quickly going from bad to utterly disastrous. With an unconscious leading lady, a corpse that can’t play dead, and actors who trip over everything (including their lines), come see why Ben Brantley of The New York Times calls The Play That Goes Wrong “A gut-busting hit!” This Olivier Award-winning comedy is a hilarious hybrid of Monty Python and Sherlock Holmes. It’s “a riotous explosion of comedy!” (The Daily Beast) and “tons of fun for all ages!” (HuffPost). Cindy Adams of the New York Post has just one word for you: “Go!” Get tickets now – it would be WRONG to wait!
How to collect your Theatre tickets
Your tickets will be held for you at the theatre box office. You will be emailed a ticket voucher after completing the purchase, that you must be present to the box office prior to entry to the theatre.
Customers should arrive at least one hour prior to the performance. Late seating is entirely at the theatre management's discretion. Please don't be late! You don't want to miss anything!
Some other things to remember:
- Please turn off all cell phones prior to the start of the show. It's not just courteous to other patrons: it's the law in New York.
- Everyone entering the theatre must have a ticket.
- Most Broadway theatres do not allow children under the age of 4 years to attend the performance.
- Also some shows may not be suitable for children under 12. Please check with us if you are not certain.
- Attending a Broadway show is an experience most people remember for the rest of their life.
Enjoy the show!