Stephen Sondheim Theatre
124 West 43rd Street, New York [Map]
Run Time: 100 Minutes
One of the most successful international tours of all time, Tony® Award-nominated Slava’s Snowshow returns to Broadway for 8 weeks only!
Snowshow is a universal and timeless theatrical spectacle which has unanimously enchanted and empowered the imagination of audiences and critics for 25 years in tens of countries, hundreds of cities with multiple thousands of performances resulting in millions of ecstatic spectators from all nationalities, gender, beliefs, types and ages, probably like no other show. It is a genre of its own and remains as spontaneous and magical as the first day systematically catapulting all adults back into childhood.
A shared experience unlike any other, Snowshow captivates the hearts of all ages. Its artistry leaves audiences awestruck, elated and connected to a world beyond their wildest imagination—one in which they’ll wish to return to again and again.
How to collect your Theatre tickets
Your tickets will be held for you at the theatre box office. You will be emailed a ticket voucher after completing the purchase, that you must be present to the box office prior to entry to the theatre.
Customers should arrive at least one hour prior to the performance. Late seating is entirely at the theatre management's discretion. Please don't be late! You don't want to miss anything!
Some other things to remember:
- Please turn off all cell phones prior to the start of the show. It's not just courteous to other patrons: it's the law in New York.
- Everyone entering the theatre must have a ticket.
- Most Broadway theatres do not allow children under the age of 4 years to attend the performance.
- Also some shows may not be suitable for children under 12. Please check with us if you are not certain.
- Attending a Broadway show is an experience most people remember for the rest of their life.
Enjoy the show!