126 Second Avenue, New York [Map]
Run Time: 90 minutes, no intermission
Stomp is a high-energy, percussive symphony, coupled with dance, played entirely on non-traditional instruments, such as garbage can lids, buckets, brooms and sticks. Stomp has been packing in audiences at the Orpheum Theatre since 1994, and is still running strong.
How to collect your Theatre tickets
Your tickets will be held for you at the theatre box office. You will be emailed a ticket voucher after completing the purchase, that you must be present to the box office prior to entry to the theatre.
Customers should arrive at least one hour prior to the performance. Late seating is entirely at the theatre management's discretion. Please don't be late! You don't want to miss anything!
Some other things to remember:
- Please turn off all cell phones prior to the start of the show. It's not just courteous to other patrons: it's the law in New York.
- Everyone entering the theatre must have a ticket.
- Most Broadway theatres do not allow children under the age of 4 years to attend the performance.
- Also some shows may not be suitable for children under 12. Please check with us if you are not certain.
- Attending a Broadway show is an experience most people remember for the rest of their life.
Enjoy the show!