205 W 46th Street, New York [Map]
Run Time: 2 hours, 45 minutes
Tina: The Tina Turner Musical will premiere on Broadway this fall starring Tony Award nominee Adrienne Warren.
From humble beginnings in Nutbush, Tennessee, to her transformation into the global Queen of Rock ‘n’ Roll, Tina Turner didn’t just break the rules, she rewrote them. This new stage musical, presented in association with Tina Turner herself, reveals the untold story of a woman who dared to defy the bounds of her age, gender and race. Adrienne Warren will perform as Tina Turner Tuesday through Saturday evenings and Sunday matinees. Nkeki Obi-Melekwe will perform as Tina Turner on Wednesday and Saturday matinees. Due to the nature of live theater, we are unable to guarantee the presence of any particular cast members at a specific show.
How to collect your Theatre tickets
Your tickets will be held for you at the theatre box office. You will be emailed a ticket voucher after completing the purchase, that you must be present to the box office prior to entry to the theatre.
Customers should arrive at least one hour prior to the performance. Late seating is entirely at the theatre management's discretion. Please don't be late! You don't want to miss anything!
Some other things to remember:
- Please turn off all cell phones prior to the start of the show. It's not just courteous to other patrons: it's the law in New York.
- Everyone entering the theatre must have a ticket.
- Most Broadway theatres do not allow children under the age of 4 years to attend the performance.
- Also some shows may not be suitable for children under 12. Please check with us if you are not certain.
- Attending a Broadway show is an experience most people remember for the rest of their life.
Enjoy the show!