149 West 45th Street, New York [Map]
Run Time: 2 hours, 15 minutes
The holiday masterpiece, A Christmas Carol, comes to Broadway this holiday season for eight weeks only following critically acclaimed runs at London’s Old Vic. Two visionary talents, playwright Jack Thorne (Harry Potter and the Cursed Child) and director Matthew Warchus (Matilda), offer a magical new interpretation of Charles Dickens’ classic story, starring Campbell Scott (“House of Cards,” Dying Young) as Ebenezer Scrooge. This timeless — and timely — tale of redemption welcomes theatergoers of all ages into an immersive experience that’s brimming with Christmas spirit. It’s “a stunning piece of visual theatre” (Time Out) that features dazzling staging, moving storytelling and 12 of the most cherished Christmas carols, including “Joy to the World,” “Silent Night,” and “It Came Upon the Midnight Clear.”
How to collect your Theatre tickets
Your tickets will be held for you at the theatre box office. You will be emailed a ticket voucher after completing the purchase, that you must be present to the box office prior to entry to the theatre.
Customers should arrive at least one hour prior to the performance. Late seating is entirely at the theatre management's discretion. Please don't be late! You don't want to miss anything!
Some other things to remember:
- Please turn off all cell phones prior to the start of the show. It's not just courteous to other patrons: it's the law in New York.
- Everyone entering the theatre must have a ticket.
- Most Broadway theatres do not allow children under the age of 4 years to attend the performance.
- Also some shows may not be suitable for children under 12. Please check with us if you are not certain.
- Attending a Broadway show is an experience most people remember for the rest of their life.
Enjoy the show!